Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in Argyle, TX
Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. David Dyer is a certified Invisalign treatment provider. He has treated many cases with this leading-edge appliance system.
Invisalign – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Argyle Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr. Dyer is a certified Invisalign orthodontist, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces! To learn more about Invisalign and if you are a candidate or your child is a candidate for Invisalign Teen, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary Invisalign evaluation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members, and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces unless of course, you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Dyer uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss, and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however, this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Invisalign
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign, you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign, you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
You wear each set of aligners for about one week, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move—little by little, week by week—until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Dyer has prescribed.
You’ll visit Dr. Dyer about once every 8-10 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time averages 9-15 months, and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.